Category Manager, Greater China
The Marketing Category Manager functions as a key role in driving hyper growth and share gain for Gaming core business (Mice,KBD,HS) in the Greater China market. The position works closely with different functions including Global Commercial Organization, GCN Marcom (Marketing Communication), trade marketing (ONL/OFL), sales team and other supporting teams to drive the category strategy into action and lead to develop marketing programs to ensure the achievement of the category target. He/she needs integrated capability and should have a strong mind of ownership and self-motivation.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Responsible for developing Market programs & campaign for the respective category
· Responsible for creating, delivering and executing marketing tactics and advertising campaigns related to respective category
· Develop and manage E-sports partnership and leverage internal & external resources efficiently
· Analyzes customer requirements, develops and drives creative development processes
· Lead programs with agencies, Trade & Digital teams, regional category manager
· Drive brief & creativity execution with agencies and other counterparts
· Evaluate Marketing programs KPI & ROI
· Contribute to brand strategy development and deployment
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors:
· 6+ years of experience in the marketing function of the consumer goods industry.
· Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaign
· Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line
· Passion for consumers’ needs and business dynamics
· In-depth experience in understanding customer preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence marketing plan and campaign
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, is required.
· Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
· Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making.
· Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization
· Creative and strong writer
· Team player – great communicator
· Self-management skills and self-started attitude highly valued
· English and Mandarin fluent verbally and written is a must