Overall responsible for the conceptualization and development of enterprise solution for Supply Chain & Procurement functions across all elements of the Supply Chain Management organization for JGP division.
This includes managing and directing business application know-how by effectively interacting with corporate IT functional team as well as JGP business process owners from Supply Chain, Finance, Operation, Business and IT to understand business needs, application development and resource sizing in accordance to the core ERP (SAP ECC, S4) and related application landscape with regards to Jabil’s Supply Chain application & system frameworks.
Job Scopes, Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a team of IT Enterprise Solution System team executing core SAP and Supply chain applications solution with strong business domain know-how. Maintain effective prioritization and delegation of IT resources to cope with forward looking demand sizing and project management.
- Ability is conducting fundamental assessment and development effort sizing for all areas of Supply Chain and Procurement activities taking ownership to support overall business requirements for JGP SCM line of business.
- Collaborate with JGP Supply Chain team to develop enhance industry leading capabilities that improve users experience leveraging global core ERP and SCM enterprise systems landscape within the endorsed IT security and governance model.
- Provide continuous support and expertise in Supply Chain tool development, enhancement, testing, and solution deployment for all the committed projects deliverable.
- Ensuring security and configuration of SAP and SCM application are delivered in accordance to OCM and baseline systems and tools operations and supports model.
- Be the enabler of IT as business partner in formulating long-term planning for the essential digitalization system solutions - ability to identify, align and execute given milestone planning connecting to JGP SCM & IT team in the ongoing basis.
- Be comprehensive & cognitive to the core conceptual design of SAP and SCM enterprise system with effectiveness in driving complexity of BRD review, logical of technical design framework to meet both internal or external business requirements.
- Manage supply chain optimization projects which encompass resources across many functional groups and regions. Maintain knowledge level of supply chain or procurement systems developments and implement the necessary improvement in respective functional domains.
- Provide effective coaching and talent development in core business domain associating to SAP & SCM enterprise applications for all the direct reports.
- Effective leadership and collaboration with the Supply Chain, Materials Operations and IT management teams for the responsible charters or projects.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key IT operational know-how and overall metrics achievement of the functional goals.
- Develops effective working relationships with SCM stakeholders to ensure ongoing Supply Chain management team’s expectation is fully aligned and positioned with clarity in accordance to core enterprise application roadmap and business needs across division and global in the timely manner
Job Qualifications , Domain Knowledge
- Overall understanding of core applications functionality in ERP / SCM / Logistics are baseline requirements with relevancy to manufacturing industries especially in contract manufacturing line of business.
- Advanced technical skills including extensive knowledge of SAP PU, ***, EAM are preferred. Other core integrated enterprise systems such as Rapid Response, Coupa, Quote & Sourcing tool, PBI, supply chain portal & collaboration platform.
- Proficient in operating MS office applications are part of the preferred PC based skillsets.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as SW vendor management & IT Consulting contracts, liability agreements, SOW with proven track record in meeting deadlines and budgets while managing multiple priorities in daily routine.
- Ability to interact and influence with all levels of management (internal or external) team across organization.
- Strong Project management, change management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and developing a common strategy within corporate IT and division business process owners.
- Strong enabler to collaborate with peers across functional areas to best position IT as transformation to business partners.
- Able to optimize resource availability by drawing logical conclusions in the aspect of effective issue management and decision-making to ensure successful project deliverables across IT execution model at division level.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
Education & Working Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree required with preferences on the related technical field on enterprise business systems in similar IT operational model.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in ERP and materials-related disciplines.
- Prior supply chain management role and Jabil experience preferred
- Proficiency in English & Chinese in both spoken and written.