Job Description & Summary:
A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
Job Description & Responsibilities：
- Greet and meet visitors;
- Work as a telephone operator and handle all incoming calls;
- Co-ordinate meeting room arrangements;
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma or above degree holder;
- Two years of relevant experience in MNC or sizable organisations;
- A team player who is able to work under minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Hands-on computer knowledge;
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin.
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.